The coastal line in Southern Hong Kong has formed many beautiful sea beaches. Located in the southern part of HK Island, Repulse Bay is the best place to go swimming or just relax on the beach. Many tourists flock there to sunbathe or swim in the sea.
To the east of Repulse Bay is the Kwun Yan Shrine. Inside the shrine, there are two statues, the “Goddess of the Sea” and “Goddess of Mercy” facing the sea, with other statues like the Dragon King, the God of the River, and others standing alongside them. All of them are vivid.
There is also a magnificent lighthouse nearby that has been captured on many tourists' cameras. Additionally, there are wine houses, restaurants, and supermarkets around the bay. The tea house alongside the sea is a favorite for many to appreciate the sunset and listen to the waves roll by.
The picturesque scenery of Repulse Bay makes it one of the most famous residential districts where luxury residential buildings are spread out. These buildings near the mountain and by the river have formed a unique scenic area in Repulse Bay that is well-known by tourists around the world.
You should first walk from the A1 Exit of Hong Kong Station to the bus terminal in Exchange Square at Central, then take bus number 6, 6A, 6X,66, or 260 and get off at Repulse Bay Station.
You might also like the following helpful information about Hong Kong
- When is the best time or season to visit Hong Kong
- Top attractions you might like in Hong Kong
- Choose your food and restaurants while traveling in Hong Kong
- Do not know where to stay? Visit the best hotels in Hong Kong
- To know more about Hong Kong, visit its culture
- What to buy and where to shop in Hong Kong?
- Enjoy an interesting and colorful nightlife
- Effiently tour around by learning the transportation
- Bank and currency, help you save money
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?