Causeway Bay, located in the west of the North Shore Center of HK Island, is a main commercial and recreational region of HK. Many people compare Causeway Bay to Shinjuku, Japan as this district contains many large Japanese supermarkets and shopping malls. It is the center of shopping, entertainment, food of HK, as well as the best place for shopping of luxury goods. If you have an interest in fashion, going to Causeway Bay is a must (especially Sogo and Time Square). Aside from Causeway Bay is a Typhoon Shelter, where “Sampan Restaurant” is a specialty.
Causeway Bay is the most crowded place where middle and top-grade commodities and foods can be found. There are all types of HK markets and Japanese-style department stores.
Traveling around Causeway Bay, you can take the route starting from Winsor House on Great George Street and ending at Time Square in the West of Causeway Bay. Along this route, you can travel to Hang Lung, Fashion Island, Island Beverley Center, World Trade Center, Sogo, Causeway Bay Square, Mitsukoshi, Jardine’s Crescent and Lee Garden among others.
You might also like the following helpful information about Hong Kong
- When is the best time or season to visit Hong Kong
- Top attractions you might like in Hong Kong
- Choose your food and restaurants while traveling in Hong Kong
- Do not know where to stay? Visit the best hotels in Hong Kong
- To know more about Hong Kong, visit its culture
- What to buy and where to shop in Hong Kong?
- Enjoy an interesting and colorful nightlife
- Effiently tour around by learning the transportation
- Bank and currency, help you save money
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?