Rebecca Group of from USA Tailor-made a 22 Days China Adventure Tour
Hope all is well and the below is helpful.
1. I can't pinpoint one attraction that was far and away the best. I loved the Great wall, the Terracotta warriors, the rice terraces, Lijiang town, and Shanghai. But I guess my favorite was Tiger Leaping Gorge. I loved the walk and the amazing gorge. I loved the Yunnan Province. It was really different and interesting.
2. Linda in Guilin is the best guide. She was just so much fun. So warm and personable and she also knew her info. I thought all the guides were great. They differed as some had warmer personalities but gave less info. Others were not as endearing but gave us great history and info. Some had better language skills also. But I thought they were all very good. Linda was the whole package!
3. The hotels were all excellent. I loved the more traditional as well as the luxurious. I especially liked the smaller more intimate but they were all excellent choices.
4. Meals were on the whole good. I did not like the ones that clearly catered to tourists such as the Jade museum, the Terracotta Warriors’ restaurant. Food was bland and atmosphere non-existent. I enjoyed the smaller more local places.
5. I loved having a private tour of China. I think being able to change up the schedule, make adjustments, etc. was invaluable. I'd advise people to discuss the itineraries with the guides. If adjustments can be made to help meet your needs (more down time, less going back and forth? etc.), don't be afraid to discuss. That's the joy of a small, private group.
"We recommend you to customize a China Adventure Tour based on your interests and requests!"
6. There are so many WOWs in our tour. That's what made it such a good trip. So many amazing places and experiences. Also, it was such a smooth trip. Everything went off without a hitch; planes on time, guides on time, lovely people, and beautiful hotels.
7. Absolutely! We will recommend you. You can give my name and number to any perspective clients. I would be glad to recommend you Grace, and your company. It was a great trip and you did a fabulous job putting it all together.
Rebecca and Shelly Orloff from US, customized a China Adventure Tour to Beijing Xian Yunnan Guilin and Shanghai
More Helpful Similar China Tour Reviews
Hi, Nora, Beijing, Xi’an, Dali, Chendu, Guilin, Shanghai - Two couples had a better than expected trip to the above... " Read More
Nora, First-Mr. Xu’s Garden in Chengdu (not a normal visit); the cable car up to Mt TIANMEN; Li River Cruise; ancient... " Read More
Grace, I am so sorry for not completing your survey. We have had multiple health crises since we got back in Sept. ... " Read More
Hi Grace, We are back safe and sound in Canada. Thanks again for all the arranging you did on this trip. If you would like... " Read More
This tour is tailor-made and we can tailor to meet your reqeusts. Your personal travel consultant will contact you within 24 working hours!
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?