8 Weeks China itierary from 50 to 60 Days
60 Days itinerary for Beijing Inner Mongolia Xian Gansu Xinjiang Yunnan Guizhou Guilin Huangshan Zhangjiajie and Shanghai
Day 1-7: Beijing
- -Visit the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Summer Palace.
- -Take a tour of the Hutongs and experience traditional Chinese culture.
- -Visit the Great Wall of China, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Day 8-14: Inner Mongolia
- -Explore the grasslands, deserts, and mountains of Inner Mongolia.
- -Visit the ancient ruins of the Xiongnu Empire.
- -Experience the traditional lifestyle of the nomadic herders.
Day 15-20: Xian
- -See the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of the 20th century.
- -Visit the ancient city walls of Xian, one of the best-preserved city walls in China.
- -Explore the Muslim Quarter and taste delicious local food.
Day 21-26: Gansu
- -Visit the Mogao Grottoes, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- -See the Echoing-Sand Mountain and Crescent Lake.
- -Experience the unique culture and history of the Silk Road.
Day 27-32: Xinjiang
- -Visit the ancient city of Kashgar, a major center of Silk Road trade.
- -See the Tian Shan Mountains, the second-highest mountain range in the world.
- -Experience the unique culture of the Uighur people, who are known for their delicious food and traditional handicrafts.
Day 33-38: Yunnan
- -Visit the ancient city of Dali, known for its traditional Bai architecture.
- -See the stunning terraced rice paddies in Yuanyang.
- -Explore the diverse culture and landscapes of Yunnan province.
Day 39-44: Guizhou
- -Visit the ancient city of Guiyang, known for its traditional wooden architecture.
- -See the Huangguoshu Waterfall, the largest waterfall in China.
- -Experience the unique culture and history of the Miao and Dong ethnic minorities.
Day 45-50: Guilin
- -See the stunning limestone karst landscapes of Guilin.
- -Take a boat tour on the Li River.
- -Visit the ancient city of Yangshuo, known for its traditional Chinese architecture.
Day 51-56: Huangshan
- -Visit the Yellow Mountains, one of the most famous and beautiful mountain ranges in China.
- -See the "sea of clouds" that often covers the mountains.
- -Experience the unique culture and history of the region.
Day 57-60: Zhangjiajie and Shanghai
- -Visit the Wulingyuan Scenic Area, known for its unique sandstone pillars.
- -See the Tianmen Mountain, known for its large natural arch.
- -Explore the bustling city of Shanghai, known for its modern architecture and delicious food.
8 weeks itinerary to Shanghai Huangshan Hangzhou Zhangjiajie Guilin Guizhou Sichuan Tibet Xinjiang Gansu Shanxi and Beijing
Day 1-3: Shanghai
Explore the Bund, Yu Garden, and French Concession. Take a day trip to Zhujiajiao Water Town.
Day 4-6: Huangshan
Hike the Yellow Mountain and visit Hongcun and Xidi Ancient Villages.
Day 7-9: Hangzhou
Stroll around the West Lake, visit the Lingyin Temple and Hefang Street.
Day 10-12 Zhangjiajie
Explore the Avatar Mountains and Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
Day 13-15 Guilin/Yangshuo
Take a Li River Cruise, visit the Reed Flute Cave and hike around Yangshuo.
Day 16-19 Guizhou
Visit the Huangguoshu Waterfall, Miao and Dong Villages.
Day 20-26 Sichuan
Visit Chengdu and see the Giant Pandas, hike in Jiuzhaigou National Park, and visit the Leshan Giant Buddha.
Day 27-35: Tibet
Explore Lhasa, visit the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, and hike around the Namtso Lake.
Day 36-42: Xinjiang
Visit Urumqi, Turpan, and Kashgar, see the ruins of Gaochang and Jiaohe ancient cities.
Day 43-48: Gansu
Visit Dunhuang, see the Mogao Caves and hike the Mingsha Sand Dunes. Then, explore Jiayuguan, the western end of the Great Wall.
Day 49-54: Shanxi
Visit Pingyao, the best-preserved ancient city in China. Then, explore the Yungang Grottoes in Datong.
Day 55-60: Beijing
Visit the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace, and hike the Great Wall of China.
If the above routes are not your cup of tea, then contact us to customize your 8 weeks China tour itinerary >>
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Build a Unique Dream Travel?