4 Days to Explore a Colorful Ice World
Harbin, known for its ice culture and majestic landscapes, is definitely an ideal summer resort for skiing. During this 4-day tour, you will not miss the ‘must-see’ St. Sophia Cathedral, Central Pedestrian Street, Ice and Snow World and Sun Island.
- Watch the locals swimming in the icy water in Songhua River
- Admire the colourful ice sculptures in different shapes at The Ice and Snow World
- Take a leisure stroll at the first pedestrian street in China – Central Pedestrian Street
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Harbin arrival
Welcome to the Ice City - Harbin! Make sure that you buttoned up your coat walking out of the airport. It’s cold outside but your personal tour guide will greet you with a warm smile at the arrival hall. Together you will take the private, heated vehicle back to the hotel.
Meals: No meals, advice freely available
- Hotels: Sofitel Wanda Harbin, Shangri-La Hotel Harbin, Jingu Hotel
Day 2 Sun Island Scenic Area, The Ice and Snow World, Siberian Tiger Park
After a big breakfast, drive about twenty minutes to the Sun Island Scenic Area, which provides beautiful landscapes all year round. Every winter, different themed snow sculptures are sculpted and displayed here. After lunch in a fine local restaurant, you will head to Harbin Ice and Snow World to witness the exquisiteness of annually displayed ice sculptures.
At the end of the day, tour the Siberian Tiger Park, the largest breeding centre in the world for Siberian tigers.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,
Day 3 Central Pedestrian Street, Winter Swimming Watching, Stalin Park, St Sofia Orthodox Church
After breakfast, you will spend some quality time on Central Pedestrian Street; feel free to take pictures of the first pedestrian street in China and the diverse architecture.
Afterwards, head for Songhua River to watch the brave local people swim in icy water. It is one of the regular physical exercises in Harbin. Then move to Stalin Park. The tree-lined promenade, dotted with statues, playgrounds, recreation clubs and cafes for the locals. Followed is the tour to St. Sophia Cathedral, a rich Byzantine style Eastern Orthodox Church. It is now mainly used as an architectural art gallery to display the past, current, and future development of Harbin city.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,
Day 4 Harbin Departure
Your guide and driver will meet you at the hotel and escort you to the airport for your next destination. Welcome back next winter for more fun!
- Meals: Breakfast,
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.
This tour is tailor-made and we can tailor to meet your reqeusts. Your personal travel consultant will contact you within 24 working hours!
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?