Andie from America
I am SO sorry that I have not responded sooner! As soon as we got back from China, we had a wedding, another wedding, a conference, a trip out of town and then school started immediately. The beginning of school is always super hectic, so we haven't had any free time. I have not forgotten about my promise you regarding the pictures. It's just that we have over 1000 pictures (and that's after deleting the bad ones). We will be sure to send them to you once we have picked out the best ones.
Here are the detailed feedbacks from our tour.
Guilin was our most memorable city. It was breathtakingly beautiful and it wasn't as crowded as the other places. It had so much personality! The reed flute caves were truly amazing and the view from the top of Folded Brocade Hill was stunning. The Longji Rice Terraces were gorgeous, too! The boat trip down the Li River was so peaceful and serene. Yangshuo was fun, too, especially with the Tai Chi and cooking classes.
Jenny in Guilin was the most outstanding. Her English was impeccable and she was truly knowledgeable about everything. She helped get Darryl medicine when he was sick and took care of us at all times. She was funny and personable. She understood that it was our vacation and that we didn't want to feel rushed or watched at all times. We really enjoyed our time with her.
Every hotel and meal was definitely up to standard. We enjoyed all of our meals in Guilin a lot, as well as the restaurant in West Lake. Our hotel in Chengdu was gorgeous! The location of our hotel in Xi'an was awesome!
For the WOW factor in our tours, honestly, it was the personal attention from Grace that really made us say, "Wow." One of our favorite memories was getting to go out to dinner with her and her husband. All of her calls checking up on us made us feel like you were really looking out for us and that our trip was going to be amazing up until the very end.
We will ABSOLUTELY recommend your company!!! We already have!
Andie from America Tailor-Made a China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Luoyang, Chengdu, Guilin, Hangzhou, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
More Travelers tailored an Active and Romantic China Tour
- 1. Yong Couple Robert & His Wife from Australia Tailor-made a Tour to Beijing, Luoyang, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze Cruise, Zhangjiajie, Shanghai, Guilin and Hong Kong.
- 2. Young Couple Jenn from Canada Tailor-made a Tour to Beijing, Xian, Huangshan, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guilin and Hong Kong.
- 3. Young Couple Andie from America Tailor-Made a China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Luoyang, Chengdu, Guilin, Hangzhou, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- 4. Pedro from Spain Customized China Tour to Beijing, Xian, and Guilin and Hong Kong.
Ask Questions or Send a China Tour Request
- Fill the custom form & Send to us
- Receive a proposal & Make changes
- Confirm the LAST proposal & Pay a deposit
- Received a Confirmation Letter