Romantic Journey, Honeymoon Travel and Wedding Anniversary
You may be planning a special wedding anniversary or honeymoon. Perhaps a journey to experience a unique culture or a romantic sojourn! Possibly wishing to study a different culture and meet new people. Whatever your desire - whether a traditional Chinese wedding with wedding photos on the Great Wall, Tibetan style wedding celebration in Shangri La by staying in the Banyan Tree Resort or visits to Beijing, Chengdu, Lijiang, Shanghai, Guilin or Hong Kong. Just tell us and we will attend to all details and suggest an itinerary to meet your every request. We are flexible and glad to be able to show you our China in your way.
" We are back safe and sound in Canada. Thanks again for all the arranging you did on this trip. If you would like to use my name as a reference for other travelers, I'd be happy to give you a good review. Please just give people my name and this email address..." Read More
" I too really can't say enough about the service or the trip we had. I desperately want to go back. I have an addiction for their food now and am trying really hard to cook some of the delicacies we had, but alas they are truly skilled, and I can't replicate them. 10,000 years of perfecting the same small dishes results in some pretty exceptional eating..." Read More
" For the WOW factor in our tours, honestly, it was the personal attention from Grace that really made us say, "Wow." One of our favorite memories was getting to go out to dinner with her and her husband. All of her calls checking up on us made us feel like you were really looking out for us and that our trip was going to be amazing up until the very end..." Read More
China Tour Route A: Active & Romantic Tour for Young Adult Couples
Beijing (4 nights): Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and Dragon Boat, Forbidden City Plus Jingshan Park, Hutongs, Lama Temple Lamasery, Confucian Temple, Panjiayuan Weekend Market and Mutianyu Great Wall etc.
- The active and romantic tours in Beijing: Great Wall hiking, Wedding photos, Calligraphy class and learn how to write I Love You in Chinese, tailor make a set of Cheongsam for your lover, stay in the Commune by the Great Wall or the School House at Mutianyu Great Wall and enjoy a romantic time, etc.
- Hotel recommendation in down town Beijing: The Opposite House, Hotel G Beijing, Hotel Cote Cour Beijing, and Duge Courtyard Boutique Hotel.
(2 nights): Museum of Terra-Cotta Worries, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall, the Mosque, Forest of Stone Steles Museum, Shaanxi History Museum, Chinese Noodle and Dumpling, shadow play, Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, etc.
- The active and romantic tours in Xian: Biking on the City Wall, Learning how to make Chinese dumpling, Making a small pottery figurine of yourself, Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, etc.
- Hotel recommendation in Xian: Tang Dynasty Art Garden Hotel, Sofitel Xi’an Remin Square or People's Grand Hotel Xian.
Chengdu (2 nights): Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Jinli Ancient Street, Kuanzhai Lane, Tea House, Hot Pot meals, Face Changing Show, etc.
- The active and romantic tours in Chengdu: Hold a panda and take photos, explore the streets, try a Hot Pot, enjoy a Face Changing Show in the evening, etc.
- Hotel recommendation in Chengdu: Shangri-La Hotel Chengdu, InterContinental Century City Chengdu Kempinski Hotel Chengdu or similar; Boutique hotel - Old Chengdu Club, Buddha Zen Hotel Chengdu, etc.
Jiuzhaigou Valley (2 nights): Huanglong Scenic and Historical Interest Area, Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area including the Multi-colored Lake, the Nuorilong Fall, the Long Lake and the Pearl Beach, Tibetan Family Visit, Free time to explore the valley, etc.
China Tour Route B: Leisure & Romantic for Senior Couples
Beijing (4 nights): Tianmen Square, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and Dragon Boat, Forbidden City Plus Jingshan Park, Hutongs, Lama Temple Lamasery, Confucian Temple, Panjiayuan Weekend Market and Great Wall etc.
Xian (2 nights): Museum of Terra-Cotta Worries, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall, the Mosque, Forest of Stone Steles Museum, Shaanxi History Museum, Chinese Noodle and Dumpling, shadow play, Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, etc.
Yangtze River Cruise (3 nights): Cruise from Chongqing to Yichang and take a flight to Shanghai.