4 Days Xi’an Essence Tour
As the eastern terminus of the Silk Road and an ancient capital for 13
dynasties, Xi'an is a well-known city full of history and culture.
By this 4-day Xi’an essence tour, you will gain a better understanding of China history. It includes the world wonder - Terra-Cotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, ancient city defence system - Xi’an City Wall etc.
- Have a close look at the famous Terra-Cotta Warriors
- Set your feet on the ancient defence system - the City Wall
- Dumpling making experience in a local family
- Try the local specialties at Muslim Street
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Welcome to Xi’an, one of the ancient capitals of China. After landing, your hassle-free tour will start with a warm smile from our guide, who is waiting for you at the airport arrival hall or train station exit. You will be taken good care of by our guide and driver from now on.
Meals: No meal, advice freely available
Wyndham Grand Xian South
Xi'an Ancient City Wall
After breakfast, drive about 40 minutes to the guarding armies of Emperor Qing Shihuang, the Terra-Cotta Warriors. This mysterious and spectacular historical miracle is no longer a dream for you. You will find that the impression of each figure is different and be amazed how amazing this ancient masterpiece.
Lunch will be arranged in the nearby local restaurant. After that, you will be transferred back to the city area to wander leisurely around bustling and lively Muslim Quarter, a place where you can try different local snacks and explore Muslim culture. What you should not miss is the Great Mosque, a hidden gem in the bustling streets. Step your feet in and feel the Islam atmosphere.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch at local restaurant near the Terra-Cotta Warriors scenic area with a la carte menu
Feature Dinner option: Defachang Dumpling Restaurant, Lao Sun Jia Muslim Restaurant, First Noodle under the Sun
Optional evening activity: Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with Dumpling Banquet
Xi'an Ancient City Wall biking
Today’s tour is arranged in the city area. Start from the ancient City Wall, the most completed city wall that has survived in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. Then you will get to know the local life and eating culture by taking a dumpling making lesson in a local family and chat with the locals. You will enjoy the dumplings made by yourself with the locals after the lesson. Move on to one of the city's most distinctive and outstanding landmarks, Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Then the night is for your leisure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch in the local family
Note: golf car or bike riding is available with extra fee on the Xi’an City Wall. You can choose based on your preference.
Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show
Wake up and have the last breakfast in this historical city. The guide will see you at the hotel lobby at the confirmed time. You will be transferred to the airport or train station by private transfer with the experienced driver. Wish you a safe journey.
Big Goose Pagoda
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.