4 Days Xi'an Food Tour
Food is a part of a nation’s culture. Xi’an is not only a historical city, but also a city of food, especially flour food. By taking this 4-day Xi’an food tour, you will not only try various flour food, like Chinese hamburger, cold noodles, Rice and jujube cake, pouring oil noodles, but also try your hands at some flour food, like dumpling making.
- Have a close look at the mysterious Terra-Cotta Warriors
- Try local specialties at Muslim Quarter
- Dumpling making experience in a local family
- Bike riding on the ancient City Wall
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Our guide is waiting for you at the arrival hall, holding your name sign. Meet the guide and be escorted to the hotel. Your check-in will be taken care of by the guide. Just enjoy your worry-free tour with us.
Meals: No meal, advice freely available
Sofitel Legend Peoples Grand Hotel Xian,
Wyndham Grand Xian South
welcome to Xi'an
Wake up and be ready to make your dream come true to see the Terra-Cotta Warriors, which you have seen on TV, books or magazine many times. Try to understand the different facial expressions of the warriors by listening to the guide’s explanation.
Do not eat too much for lunch as you may want to leave some space for the snacks at Muslim Street. Here you may want to try every snack you see, like Chinese hamburger, cold noodles, Rice and jujube cake, roast beef and pouring oil noodles etc.
Continue your exploration to the quiet Great Mosque in the bustling Muslim Quarter after satisfying your stomach. A leisure walk in it will help digest the food.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch at local restaurant near the Terra-Cotta Warriors scenic area with a la carte menu
Feature Dinner option: Defachang Dumpling Restaurant, Lao Sun Jia Muslim Restaurant, First Noodle under the Sun
Optional evening activity: Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with Dumpling Banquet
Terra-Cotta Warriors Museum
Get some fresh air and a nice view of the city by getting on the ancient City Wall after breakfast. The bike riding is worthy trying as there is no traffic on the city wall.
You may have tried the dumpling or noodles before, but today, you will try your hands at Chinese dumplings or noodles from dough making. Lunch will also be arranged in the local family after the lesson. You will eat the dumplings or noodles made by yourself. You will also chat with the locals with the interpretation of the guide.
Move on to one of the city's most distinctive and outstanding landmarks, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, where the sutra brought back by Xuanzang (a Chinese monk) from India was stored. Then the night is for your leisure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch in the local family
golf car or bike riding is available with extra fee on the Xi’an City Wall. You can choose based on your preference.
After 3-day short food tour and history exploration in Xi’an, today you will say goodbye to our guide and driver and take an international flight home. Your private vehicle, driver, and guide will transport you to the airport and take you all the way to the security gate for your convenience.
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.