6 Days Xi’an World Heritage Tour
There are many world heritage sites in China. Xi’an is not an exception, like Terra-Cotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Daming Palace National Heritage Park, Weiyang Palace Relics Park and Xinjiao Temple Pagoda. Feel the historical and cultural atmosphere with the company of the guide.
- Look at the famous Terra-Cotta Warriors in a close distance
- Visit Xinjiao Temple to see the Pagoda, one of the heritage sites on Silk Road in Xi’an
- Set your feet on the largest palace complex in the world during Tang dynasty –Daming Palace National Heritage Park
- Dumpling making experience in a local family
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Welcome to Xi’an to feel its historical and cultural atmosphere. Just find your name sign at the arrival hall upon arrival. Our smiling guide and driver are ready to serve you during your stay in Xi’an.
Meals: No meal, advice freely available
Sofitel Legend Peoples Grand Hotel Xian,
Wyndham Grand Xian South
Terracotta Warriors Museum
Terra-Cotta Warriors may be just a simple word to you before coming to China. Today you will see it in person. It is a large-scale imperial grave found by a local farmer in 1974.
Come back to the city area to visit a Food Culture District, Muslim Quarter. Most of the stores are run by Hui people. After this amazing food tour, you will pay a visit to the quiet Great Mosque hidden in this bustling street. It has become an outstanding representative of the classical architecture of Chinese mosques with its perfect composition and neat layout.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch at local restaurant near the Terra-Cotta Warriors scenic area with a la carte menu
Feature Dinner option: Defachang Dumpling Restaurant, Lao Sun Jia Muslim Restaurant, First Noodle under the Sun
Optional evening activity: Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with Dumpling Banquet
After breakfast, continue your Xi’an exploration with our guide. Start from Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which houses the Buddhist materials that Xuanzang (Tripitaka) brought back from his epic journey to India.
Then you will be brought to a local family, where you will learn to make Chinese dumpling from dough making with the host. Try your work after the lesson and chat with the locals to get to know their life.
After some rest in the local family, go to Xinjiao Temple Pagoda. It was where the renowned monk Xuanzang (a traveller and translator of Buddhist culture in Tang Dynasty) passed away and then buried there.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch in the local family
Get on the City Wall to have a look at Xi’an city. It was an ancient defence system to protect the city from invasion. Then go to Daminggong National Heritage Park, the largest palace complex in the world during Tang dynasty. Listen to the explanation from the guide and learn something about the emperors living here before.
Today’s tour ends with a walk in Weiyang Palace Relics Park, a silent witness to the splendour and grandeur of the Han Dynasty monument that once occupied the area. It is also the eastern starting point of the Silk Road.
golf car or bike riding is available with extra fee on the Xi’an City Wall. You can choose based on your preference.
About two hours’ drive from Xi’an city, you will arrive at Huashan Mountain, which is one of the five sacred Taoist mountains in China. Huashan Mountain is known as the No. 1 precipitous mountain under heaven. You will take a short bus ride by the scenic area to the mountain entrance, take the cable car up to visit the Cloud Terrace Peak (North Peak, 1613m) or East Peak (2090m) if you wish to see more in 2-3 hours. Queue up for a cable car down and head back for the hotel. On the way back, a late lunch will be arranged at a local restaurant.
- There are steep stairs on the Mountain, walk slowly and hold on to the chains wherever available. Cotton gloves are available to protect against the rust on chains.
- A late lunch will be arranged, prepare some snacks and bottle water for the hike on the Mountain. Comfortable sneakers are strongly suggested for the mountain hike.
Wake up and have the last breakfast in this historical city. The guide will see you at the hotel lobby at the confirmed time. You will be transferred to the airport or train station by private transfer with the experienced driver. Wish you a safe journey.
Xi'an Ancient City Wall
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.