3 Day Shanghai Essence Tour
This 3-day Shanghai essence tour covers only one full day tour in Shanghai city area, but allows you the chance to see the main attractions. Go atop to the skyscrapers and have a panorama of Shanghai; visit the local park to see the local leisure life; and wander leisurely along the bund. All these activities are enough for you to feel the charm of this metropolis.
- Appreciate the charm of classic Chinese manmade garden
- Go atop to the Shanghai Tower for a panorama of Shanghai
- Participate the locals for morning exercises in Fuxing Park
- Wander leisurely along the bund
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Shanghai Arrival
Welcome to Shanghai, one of the metropolis of China. The guide is waiting for you at the arrival hall with your name sign. Just relax after meeting the guide and the guide will take care of you during your stay in Shanghai.
Meals: No meal, advice freely available
- Hotels: Shanghai Fairmont Peace Hotel, Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, Central Hotel Shanghai
Day 2 Fuxing Park, Yuyuan Garden (close on every Monday), City God Temple, Shanghai Tower, the Bund
Do some morning exercises, Taichi, badminton, singing or dancing in Fuxing Park in the morning. After the morning exercise, you will visit a classic man-made garden, Yuyuan Garden. Although repaired for many times, each hall, pavilion, stream, stone and so on in the garden expresses the essence of the landscape design of the Ming and Qing Dynasty in Southern China. Follow on is the visit to Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao), a Taoist temple known for its long history and grand architecture. You can also find a range of shops, restaurants, teahouses at the temple area.
After lunch, you will visit Currently China's tallest building (and the second tallest in the world), Shanghai Tower. It is a great place to overview Shanghai city and the Bund from its top floor. Today’s tour will end with a leisure walk along the Bund.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch at Xiangyefu Teahouse Restaurant with a la carte menu
Feature Dinner Option: Nan Xiang Mantou Dian, Green Wave Gallery, Lost Heaven-Yunnan Restaurant Bund Branch
Optional evening activity: Era Time or Shangcheng Acrobatic Show
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,
Day 3 Shanghai Departure
After a quick glimpse of Shanghai, it is time to leave. Meet the guide at the hotel lobby, who will escort you to the airport and help you till the check-in gate.
- Meals: Breakfast,
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.
This tour is tailor-made and we can tailor to meet your reqeusts. Your personal travel consultant will contact you within 24 working hours!
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?