3 Days Seniors Guilin Tour
Are you planning an all-inclusive Guilin tour for your family & parents (or even grandparents)? Check out this classic Guilin tour package, of relaxed travel style and with very few walking. Your CCT guide will give special care to senior travelers in your family, so that all of you will have a hassle-free holiday in Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Enjoy a relaxed, happy time by taking a luxury Li River cruise trip
- Venture into the pastoral countryside of Yangshuo
- Explore Reed Flute Cave, a karst wonder, where seniors can enjoy a unique Chinese sedan chair experience
- Senior-friendly (luxury or comfortable) accommodations and meals will be arranged
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Guilin Arrival, Highlights Tour
Your flight is now over Guilin and descending. Take a chance to have an aerial view of the stunning karst landscape.
After touching down safely at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, find your CCT guide at the arrival hall, who is holding your name plate and about to give you a warm and homely welcome. Private transfer to check in your hotel.
The rest of the day is for you to acclimatize to the local surroundings. Guilin is quite a small city, so you can explore the nearby area on your own. Be free to ask advice from your travel advisor or guide.
- Meals: Welcome Dinner
- Accommodation: Shangri-La Guilin 5*
- “Two Rivers and Four Lakes” night cruise – a cruise trip around the central water system, with which you can appreciate the beautiful night scene of Guilin, pass by the spectacular Golden and Silver Twin Pagodas and several elegant bridges. (Please be noted that our services do not include any night activities, yet your tour guide will be very glad to book it for you if needed)
Day 2 Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Highlights
(08:00-09:30) You are suggested to get up a bit early so that you can better pack up and have breakfast at ease. You guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby. Then drive smoothly to Zhujiang Pier in southeast of Guilin, which is a departure point of Li River Cruise.
Get on ship with your guide. Your seats are on the upper deck, with best views of Li River and Guilin landscape.
(09:30-14:00) When taking a trip to Guilin, how can you not explore the most of Karst mountains? A cruise trip on Li River is the best way for it and should not be missed by any of you. While enjoying the various peculiar shapes of limestone peaks, you can also see a beautiful picture of Chinese countryside that consists in vast farms, primitive villages, and disappearing country roads… A simple buffet lunch is served on ship.
After a 4.5-hour voyage, you are now in Yangshuo.
(14:00-17:00) Disembark in Yangshuo, then you come to the edge of West Street, blending the new and the old. The 1-km-long West Street is a perfect place to relax and have a leisure stroll, with traditional buildings, and many themed boutique shops, restaurants, bars and guesthouses.
The countryside of Yangshuo, with a dozen hidden villages, has attracted numerous international travelers to stay and live here. So today, you will also get a close to Yangshuo countryside on private vehicle. The scenery is amazingly beautiful while the life here is simple and peaceful. You will drop by one or two local farmers’ house and have a glimpse of the owner’s daily lifestyle.
- During the low season from late January to February, the itinerary of Li River cruise changes a bit. It starts at Yangdi wharf, finished at Nine-horse Fresco Hill, and then back to Yangdi. The whole trip lasts for around 2.5 hours.
Suggestion for night activities (optional):
- Yangshuo Impression Liu Sanjie – a musical night show on a huge open-air stage made out of real landscape: paddy farms, Li River and karst peaks, and performed by local villagers, it reveals the charms of Zhuang minority culture, their beautiful costumes, songs and dances.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,
Day 3 Reed Flute Cave
(08:30-10:30) Have breakfast at hotel, then you are leaving Yangshuo and transfer back to Guilin (1.5 hours’ to 2 hours’ drive).
(01:30-12:00) Pay a visit to Reed Flute Cave in NW Guilin. The cave is 240 meters deep and 500 meters long, and hailed as "the palace of natural art ". Apart from the spectacle of various gorgeous and exquisite stalactite, stalagmite, stone pillars, stone curtains and stone flowers, there are also valuable ancient frescos for you to admire.
(12:00-13:00) Lunch time – Guilin Cuisine is part of Chines Cuisine, and make full of local fresh food materials. So your lunch today will be arranged at a local restaurant, with good ambience, so that you can have a taste of Guilin.
Afterwards, your guide and driver will escort you to the airport (or railway station) to catch your late afternoon or evening flight. Your guide will help you at the Check-in Counter, and walk you to the security pass. Say goodbye and service ends.
You may want to know:
- Chinese sedan chair experience on Reed Flute Cave – There are steps to the entrance, besides normally an-hour walking is needed inside the cave for sightseeing. So if you really want to visit it but lack of physical strength, you may book the Chinese sedan chair service. Consult with your CCT travel advisor for details.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.
This tour is tailor-made and we can tailor to meet your reqeusts. Your personal travel consultant will contact you within 24 working hours!
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?