5 Days Xiamen Classic Tour
By taking this 5-day Xiamen Classic Tour, you will tour the highlights of Xiamen, like South Putuo Temple, Xiamen Ring Road Boulevard, Gulanyu Island and Yongding Tulou. It offers you the chance to see not only the natural scenery, but also learn about the special culture of Hakka people.
- Stroll and relax yourself at Xiamen Ring Road Boulevard
- Appreciate the splendid natural scenery, colonial styled architectures and numerous interesting museums at Gulanyu Island
- Explore the majestic world heritage Fujian Tulou – Hakka Residential Earthen House based in Yongding
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Landing in Xiamen, you will be greeted by our enthusiastic guide, who is holding your name plate. You will be escorted to the downtown hotel and helped with the check-in. Rest of the day is on your own arrangement.
Meals: No meal, advice freely available
Shangri-La Xiamen hotel,
Pan Pacific Xiamen,
Jingmin Central Hotel
Take a leisure stroll along Xiamen Island Ring Boulevard to feel the sea breeze and breathe the fresh air in the morning. Continue to see the biggest and smallest cannons in the world at Hulishan Fortress. And there are many ancient military facilities and weapon, such as the emplacement, the barracks, the castle, the trench, double-edged swords and firelocks.
Head to observe the local life of Xiamen people at the 8th Market. Lastly, explore South Putuo Temple, which is very famous for its collection of Buddhist cultural relics, such as a Burmese jade carving of the Buddha, some important Buddhist texts.
Xiamen Putuo Temple
Your driver will transfer you to Fujian Tulou in Yongding Area in Longyan City, Fujian Province ( 2.5-3 hour’s drive). Yongding is known as a museum of Chinese Hakka Tulou without a gate. Visit some famous Tulou there and be amazed by the craftsmanship of Hakka people. Do not hesitate to try the local Hakka food when you are there.
After breakfast, take a ferry boat to Gulanyu Island. Wander along the winding small paths and hunt for some interesting souvenirs at shops. There are many famous pianists in China from this island, and the piano ownership rate is the highest in China. Therefore, the Piano Museum worth a visit. Besides, do not miss the Shuzhuang Garden and Sunlight Rock.
At the confirmed time, the driver and guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and transfer you to the airport for your international flight home. The guide will help you with the airport check-in. Wave your hands at the airport check-in gate.
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.