7 Days Thailand Holiday Tour for Seniors
This 7-day Thailand travel itinerary includes Bangkok and Koh Samui, with a selection of attractions, cultural experiences such as cooking, outdoor experiences for seniors, and the best luxury hotels for a relaxing vacation such as the Six Senses, Four Seasons and Capella Hotel.
- Thailand Cuisine Cooking and Biking
- The most beautiful KOH TAO Island
- Top hotels such as Four Seasons, Capella Hotel, Six Senses
- Sailing and Cruising, Dolphin Watching
Customizable Tour Itinerary
Welcome to Bangkok. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your private guide and driver, and then transferred to your hotel.
You will stay in the Capella Bangkok, a luxury hotel with "World class luxury service delivered by every single staff."
Half day Biking about 15Km in Bangkok, meet at the River City Shopping Center (Si Phraya) where we start the bicycle tour. Through narrow alleyways and winding pathways best accessed through two-wheel transport, we pass markets, local Buddhist temples, and a vast array of unique “street life”. We cross the Chao Phraya River by ferry and continue the tour in Thonburi, a former capital city of Thailand. We see some more local temples as well as a sample of a slower paced lifestyle of urban Thais on this side of the river, etc. after lunch, we have a half day temple city tour Wat Pho & Wat Traimit with lunch.
Today you will stay in Cappella Bangkok
Pick up from your hotel by air condition minivan and check in at the pier and have your light breakfast before leaving to Koh Tao by speed boat. Journey time is around 90 minutes, dependent on sea conditions.
KOH TAO (Island of the turtle): The island has received its name because of its form. It is a heaven of snorkeling and diving as here you can find the places under water with the longest distance of vision of the Thai lagoon. You can enjoy the beautiful underwater world of rainbow–colored corals, shellfish, and starfish.
Lunch at a local restaurant on the shore
Koh Nang Yuan is a wonderful creation by nature with its three small islands connected by white sand bars. You can either climb up to the top and enjoy the panoramic view or snorkel in the warm shallow water surrounded by beautiful corals and colorful tropical fishes.
You will stay in Six Senses Samui, a top luxury hotel.
Koh Tao Koh Nangyan
A tasty Thai cooking experience for everyone at Samui's most authentic and original Thai Cookery class. Learn about organic farming at a unique local micro organic farm while picking the ingredients for the cooking class yourself. Enjoy learning to cook traditional Thai dishes at your own individual cooking stations. The cooking class here is unique and much more than just another a cooking class. Aside from unraveling the mystery behind Thai ingredients they also touch on eco-garden topics such as aquaponics, liquid composts and vertical gardening tower systems.
Today you will stay in the luxurious hotel Six Senses Samui
You are free today and you can explore the local morning market, temples on the island, island hopping and boat charter, mountain biking, etc.
You will stay in the Six Senses Samui
Sailing and cruising
Transfer from Samui hotel to Samui airport for flight to your next destination like Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos.
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.