10 Days Best Thailand Tour for Family
Families can experience the local culture in Bangkok, experience some safe and exciting trips together such as hot air ballooning in Chiang Mai, and enjoy a relaxing beach vacation in Koh Samui.
- Thailand Ccuisine cooking, local culture explore
- Hot air balloon journey, biking tour, elephant contact
- Beautiful beach and hotels for family
Customizable Tour Itinerary
You will be met and transferred by your private guide and private driver to your hotel when arriving Bangkok.
Today you will stay in the most luxurious hotel with high rating: The Siam Hotel or Capella Bangkok.
This morning you will bike about 15Km, visti local markets, temples, sights, etc. and lunch at a local restaurant.
Half day temple city tour Wat Pho & Wat Traimit in the afternoon.
You will stay in Bangkok
You will be met and escorted to Bangkok airport for your flight to Chiang Mai, when arrive Chiang Mai by flight, meet & Greet. Then transfer to hotel, visit local workshops of craftsmanship in Sankampang area to see how Sa Paper parasols are made. Optional tour to silverware, lacquer ware, teakwood craving, Thai Silk & Cotton hand loom and jewelry.
You will stay at Anantara Resort or the Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
Early morning rise and head to Doi Saket - hot air balloon center for a morning hot balloon ride over Chiang Mai (50 min - join). Have breakfast and return to the hotel. Free at leisure until the afternoon Chiang Mai Safari Tour
Afternoon to visit Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep (AD 1384), the most important temple in Northern Thailand, situated on the top of Mount Doi Suthep. You will arrive in time to see the monks emerge from their monasteries for the daily alms collection. Witness the saffron-robed monks shuffle silently down the streets, collecting offerings from local Buddhist residents. This serene ceremony is the perfect introduction to Chiang Mai’s spiritual side.
Continue along the spiritual trail with a visit to the unique Wat Umong, also known as the ‘Tunnel Temple’. Dating back to the 14th century, this sacred temple is hidden amongst the trees at the foot of Doi Suthep, and comprises of a network of underground tunnels and caves. In one of these quiet corners, receive a special blessing from a local monk.
Our day tour also includes a visit to Wiang Kum Kam. Following a massive flood, the city of Wiang Kum Kam vanished without a trace and for over 200 years became a lost civilization buried under layers of earth.
Come back to your hotel in Chiang Mai where the remainder of the day is free at your leisure
Hot Air Balloon
- 07:00 Drive approximately 1.5 hours South of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
- 08:30 Arrive at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional Karen clothing and make medicine for the elephants.
- 09:00 Meet the elephants. Feed, give medicine, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- 09:45 Mud Spa with the elephants
- 10:30 Walk with the elephants to a river and bathe them.
- 11:30 Eat a traditional meal and then say goodbye to the elephants.
- 12:00 Leave the Elephant Jungle
- 13.00 Arrive Chiangmai
Evening street food tour from 18:30 to 21:30.
Hit the streets to discover the true flavors of northern Thailand. With a local foodie leading the way, embark on a tour of Chiang Mai's culinary heart, journeying through the city's lively markets and stalls, treating your palate to exotic flavors as you stop at one location after another.
Meet your guide and set out on a food adventure under the sparkling night sky of Chiang Mai. Walk through the historic center of town, famed for its street food. Learn about Thailand’s rich gastronomic culture as you explore a myriad of traditional ingredients and mouthwatering specialties, sampling Thai curry fish cakes and sticky rice with pork.
In the magical moonlight, leave the bustling stalls behind and stroll into a small nearby alley leading to a sleepier residential area, sipping on a refreshing fruit shake. Pick up some insider eating tips from your guide at another of Chiang Mai’s most famous food streets, this time dining on delicious pork skewers and coconut desserts.
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
Visit Doi Inthanon National Park, driving through the beautiful scenery and Paddy fields. Visiting pagodas of the King and the Queen built by royal Thai air force to commemorate their 60th birthdays. At the pagodas you will admire beautiful scenery of the mountains in the park from the viewpoints there. Transfer to visit Karen hill tribe village. Stop at Hill tribe market and on a return trip visit Wachiratharn waterfall.
- Mae Klang luuang Nature trail. This trail will get you well away from the main tourist route and allow you to see a very interesting cross section of this stunning national park. The trail will first follow a forested route down hill before the trail meets the river. You will spend some time following the river. The trail will pass Pa Dok Siew Waterfall where at the base if you want to cool off please feel free to take a dip in the cool waters. The trail will eventually open out into agricultural land which surrounds Mae Klang Luang Karen village. you will see coffee bushes and rice paddies. We will make a stop at a local coffee house where they roast, hand grind and prepare freshly brewed coffee form the hills surrounding the village.
Check out and transfer to Chiangmai airpot and transfer from Samui Apt to the Four Seasons Samui or Six Senses. Free tim on your own but our guide will offer you some usefull details.
Pick up from your hotel by air condition minivan and check in at the pier and have your light breakfast before leaving to Koh Tao by speed boat. Journey time is around 90 minutes, dependent on sea conditions.
KOH TAO (Island of the turtle): The island has received its name because of its form. It is a heaven of snorkeling and diving as here you can find the places under water with the longest distance of vision of the Thai lagoon. You can enjoy the beautiful underwater world of rainbow–colored corals, shellfish, and starfish.
Lunch at a local restaurant on the shore
Koh Nang Yuan is a wonderful creation by nature with its three small islands connected by white sand bars. You can either climb up to the top and enjoy the panoramic view or snorkel in the warm shallow water surrounded by beautiful corals and colorful tropical fishes.
Today you will stay in the Four Seasons Hotel or Six Senese Samui
Koh Tao Koh Nangyan
A tasty Thai cooking experience for everyone at Samui's most authentic and original Thai Cookery class. Learn about organic farming at a unique local micro organic farm while picking the ingredients for the cooking class yourself. Enjoy learning to cook traditional Thai dishes at your own individual cooking stations. The cooking class here is unique and much more than just another a cooking class. Aside from unraveling the mystery behind Thai ingredients they also touch on eco-garden topics such as aquaponics, liquid composts and vertical gardening tower systems.
- * Vegetarian, vegan & gluten free guests welcome and catered for on the day.
- *The cooking classes combine teaches 3 traditional Thai recipes plus a complimentary dessert.
Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and take you to the airport.
Koh Samui Airport
- In-country transportationas noted in the itinerary.
- Admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
- Luxury or boutique hotels centrally located.
- Meals in local restaurants as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water.
- Your own English-speaking guide service.
- Your own chauffeur and vehicle service.
- International transportation.
- Chinese tourist visa. (which enquired for most foreign passport holders)
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Meals, snacks, alcohol, etc. apart from those included in the itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Sights, excursions and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.