Charlie and Bean from America
Thank you for the e-mail. I have not been able to write since we came back. Sorry about that. Our daughter and son-in-law moved from San Diego to Austin, Texas last week and we've been very busy helping them move and getting our property ready for new occupants.
After today, I'm ok with time again. Bea and I are fine. We actually got sick while we were in Hangzhou with cold, cough, and temperature. We think all the walking and the humidity got to us. We're ok now. We hope you and your loved ones are too. Enjoying your new life, being married? I'm sure you are. We wish you continued success in your marriage and good fortune in all these years to come.
Regarding our trip to China, we really enjoyed seeing all those beautiful places. Our most memorable places are the Great Wall and the Yangtze River cruise. Happy was our guide in Beijing and we really liked her a lot. She was fun to be with. We also met some very nice workers at the river cruise. There were dance presentations for two nights. We really enjoyed that. All the hotels were very nice. We liked the Sofitel Xi'an a lot. The room was very nice. Crowne Plaza in Beijing was nice too because it was walking distance to the mall. It was convenient, so was the Radisson in Shanghai. The only one I did not like was the Sheraton in Lhasa because it's away from downtown. But Bea did not mind it. She was ok with it. The meals were good. We enjoyed almost everything we ate.
The negative things we experienced are the following: flight delays, smoking in public places (hotel rooms and restaurants), rude men (cutting in line, bumping into you, talking too loud). The hotel staffs at every hotel we stayed in were all nice. We met a lot of very nice people.
To conclude, we enjoyed our China tour very much. I will send you some pictures in my next e-mail. Bye for now.
Take good care.
Bea and Charlie
Dear China Culture Tour Manager,
I would like to take this opportunity to commend Ms. Grace Wang for the wonderful job she did in planning our China tour last month. From the first time she contacted us, she had been very helpful and made changes to our itinerary as our schedule allowed. We especially appreciated the telephone call she made after I asked her to call just so we could talk on the phone about our schedule. After many changes, the final itinerary was just perfect. We did not have any problems at all. We were very happy to hear from her once we were in China, as she was making sure we were fine and enjoying our trip. This she did a number of times. Ms. Grace is a great asset to your company. We are more than happy and willing to recommend her and the company to anyone we know that may want to visit China.
Thank you very much.
Charlie and Bea Pugeda from San Diego, California customized a China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Tibet, Yangtze Cruise, Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou.
More Travelers toured to Tibet with CCT
- 1. John Group of 4 Customized a China Tour to Beijing, Tibet, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai
- 2. Jane from America Tailor-Made a China Tour to Beijing, Datong, Xian, Tibet, Chengdu, Yangtze Cruise, Shanghai, Guilin and Hong Kong
- 3. Anne-Marie from America Tailor-made a China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Tibet, Chengdu, Guilin and Shanghai.
- 4. Oliver from Canada Tailor-made a China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Lhasa, Lanzhou, Chongqing, Yangtze Cruise and Shanghai.
- 5. Jim Family of 6 from America Customized a 4 days Tibet Tour
- 6. Charlie and Bea Pugeda from San Diego, California customized a China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Tibet, Yangtze Cruise, Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou.
- 7. Aaron Pietrykowski from America Tailor-Made a China Tour to Tibet and Beijing.
- 8. Lizette Family of 4 from Spain Customized a China Tour to Beijing Tour, Xian, Tibet, Chengdu, Guilin and Hong Kong
- 9. Barbara and Jay from America Tailor-made a China Tour to Beijing, Tibet, Yunnan including Shangri La, Lijiang, Guilin and Shanghai.
- 10. Marco family from Italy Tailor-made a China Tour to Beijing, Shanxi including Datong, Taiyuan and Ping, Xian, Tibet, Yunnan including Lijiang and Chengdu.
Ask Questions or Send a China Tour Request
- Fill the custom form & Send to us
- Receive a proposal & Make changes
- Confirm the LAST proposal & Pay a deposit
- Received a Confirmation Letter