Home » Customer Center » Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance

travel insurance to China

Our travel insurance covers personal accident insurance, which is only applicable to the accidents occurring during your tour with us.

The insured amount for people aged 18 to 65 is: Accident Insurance CNY 300,000, Accident Supplementary Medical Insurance CNY 6000, and Accident Medical Insurance CNY 45,000.

The insured amount for people under the age of 18 years or aged between 65 and 75 is: Accident Insurance CNY 50,000, Accident Supplementary Medical Insurance CNY 1000, and Accident Medical Insurance CNY 7500.


1. For travelers to Tibet, Yunnan, Guizhou, Sichuan, Xinjiang and other plateau, mountainous and desert areas, the individual insured amount shall not exceed CNY 100,000; altitude sickness and insured liability related to altitude sickness are not covered in the insurance for travelers to the plateau area.

2. The insured amount for adolescent cumulative death insurance shall not exceed the maximum limit set by China Insurance Regulatory Commission; for people over the age of 65 (including 65), the insured amount for cumulative death insurance shall not exceed CNY 50,000; people over the age of 75 (including 75) are not covered.

3. The claim amount is not necessarily the amount of fees incurred because not all therapies and drugs can be fully reimbursed; usually only 50-80% of the fees incurred can be reimbursed.

4. Separate hotel booking service, flight booking service and tour guide service are not covered by this insurance.

5. Our travel insurance does not include the cancel and delay of international flights, nor does it cover the loss of personal belongings.

Travel insurance: Simple & flexible

You can enjoy our travel accident insurance for free. But given that you may have to go through long and complicated procedures and that the insured amount is quite limited, we recommend that you buy one of the following international travel insurance services in case you need to make a claim for compensation: Baggage and Personal Effects Loss, Trip Cancellation, Trip Delay, Security Evacuation, Emergency Evacuation, and Medical Expense.

For American citizens: https://www.travelinsured.com/

Under 66 years old: We recommend you visit http://www.worldnomads.com to select a suitable policy or visit the http://www.travelguard.com/ to select a travel insurance plan.

Over 66 years old: you can choose to buy your insurance at http://www.insuremytrip.com (US & Canada) or http://www.globelink.co.uk (rest of the world).

We are not responsible for any death or injury caused by a third party during your tour but we do carry accident insurance cover for your protection. We will assist should any claim be necessary.